I am a third year graduate student working with Dr. Angela Scarpa in the PANDA Lab. I am originally from Saint Louis, Missouri and have a B.S. in Psychology and an M.S. in Clinical Child Psychology. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my husband and two dogs, hiking, snacking, napping, and watching anything Netflix/HBO/Bravo related!
- Psychosocial interventions that address emotion regulation and social skill deficits specific to Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Dissemination of evidence-based practices to non-clinical (i.e., home and school) settings
- Evidence-based assessment
- Behavioral consultation
Recent Courses Taught
- Introduction to Psychology Recitation (PSYC 2004) - VT
- Child Psychology (PSYC 201) - SIUE
- Psychopathology of Children & Families (PSYC 553) - SIUE
- Developmental Psychology - Infancy and Early Childhood (PSYC 557) - SIUE
- Antezana, L., Scarpa, A., Valdespino, A., Albright, J., & Richey, J.A. (2017, April). Rural trends in diagnosis and services for autism spectrum disorder. Frontiers in Psychology, 8, 590.
- McKenney, E. L. W., Stachniak, C., Albright, J., Jewell, J. D., & Dorencz, J. M. (2016, September). Defining success for students with Autism Spectrum Disorder: Social academic behavior in general education secondary classes. Education and Training in Autism and Developmental Disabilities.
- M.S. in Clinical Child Psychology - Southern Illinois University - 2017
- B.S. in Psychology, Minor in Biology - Northwest Missouri State University - 2014