If you find an error on the department website, or have an update you want to add somewhere, this is the best way to request an update.
NOTE: Using this method to request updates helps us make sure we get the new information in the correct place on the website as quickly as possible.
- Locate the page which needs to be updated.
- Near the bottom right of the page, click on 'Request an update to this page'
- If you aren't already signed in to the website, sign in now.
- Fill out the request update form as necessary.
- After you click submit, a notice will be sent to the department web admin. If more information is needed for the update, he will contact you shortly.