- Motivational deficits in Social Anxiety Disorder
- Impact of early adversity on hedonic changes
- Translational research
- Richey, J., Sullivan-Toole, H., Strege, M., Carlton, C., McDaniel, D., Komelski, M., Epperley, A.,Zhu, H., Allen, I., (in press). Precision implementation of minimal erythema dose (MED) testing to assess individual variation in human inflammatory response. Journal of Visualized Experiments.
- Cougle, J., Wilver, N., Day, T., Summers, B., Okey, S., Carlton, C. (2019) Interpretation bias modification versus progressive muscle relaxation for social anxiety disorder: A web-based study. Behavior Therapy.
- Meyer, A., Carlton, C., Chong, L., & Wissemann, K. (2019). The presence of a controlling parent is related to an increase in the error-related negativity in 5 - 7 year-old children. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology.
- Smith, H. L., McDermott, K. A., Carlton, C. N., & Cougle, J. R. (2019) Predictors of symptom outcome in interpretation bias modification for dysphoria. Behavior Therapy, 50, 646-658.
- Mathes, B., Kennedy, G., Wilver, N., Carlton, C., & Cougle, J. (2019). A multi-method analysis of incompleteness in behavioral treatment of contamination-based OCD. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 114, 1-6.
- Meyer, A., Carlton, C., Crisler, S., & Kallen, A. (2018). The development of the error-related negativity in large sample of adolescent females: Associations with anxiety symptoms. Biological Psychology, 138, 96-103.
- Wilver, N. L., Summers, B. J., Garratt, G. H., Carlton, C. N., & Cougle, J. R. (2018). An initial investigation of the unique relationship between disgust propensity and body dysmorphic disorder. Psychiatry Research, 269, 237-243.
B.S., Psychology & Biology