Clinical Science Suite
- Vulnerable pathways for co-occurring disorders
- Restricted and repetitive behaviors and interests
- Inflexible thinking
Recent Courses Taught
Psychology 4214: Cognitive Psychology Lab
- Yerys, B.E., Tunç, B., Satterthwaite, T.D., Antezana, L., Mosner M.G., Bertollo, J.R., Guy, L., Schultz, R.T., & Herrington J.D. (2019). Functional connectivity of fronto-parietal and salience/ventral attention networks have independent associations with co-occurring ADHD symptoms in children with autism. Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging, 4, 343–351.
- Antezana, L., Factor, R. S., Condy, E. E., Strege, M. V., Scarpa, A., & Richey, J. A. (2019). Gender differences in restricted and repetitive behaviors and interests in youth with autism. Autism Research, 12(2), 274–283.
- Kohls, G., Antezana, L., Mosner, M. G., Schultz, R. T., & Yerys, B. E. (2018). Altered reward system reactivity for personalized circumscribed interests in autism. Molecular Autism, 9, 9.
- Valdespino, A., Antezana, L., Ghane, M., & Richey, J.A. (2017) Alexithymia as a Transdiagnostic Precursor to Empathy Abnormalities: The Functional Role of the Insula. Frontiers in Psychology, 8:2234.
- Antezana, L., Scarpa, A., Valdespino, A., Albright, J., & Richey, J. A. (2017). Rural Trends in Diagnosis and Services for Autism Spectrum Disorder. Frontiers in Psychology, 8:590.
- Green, A.E., Kenworthy, L., Gallagher, N.M., Antezana, L., Mosner, M.G., Krieg, S., Dudley, K., Ratto, A., & Yerys, B.E. (2017). Social analogical reasoning in school-aged children with autism spectrum disorder and typically developing peers. Autism: The International Journal of Research and Practice, 21(4), 403–411.
- Yerys, B.E., Nissley-Tsiopinis, J., de Marchena, A., Watkins, M.W., Antezana, L., Power, T.J., & Schultz, R.T. (2017). Evaluation of the ADHD Rating Scale in Youth with Autism. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 47, 90–100.
- Antezana, L., Mosner, M. G., Troiani, V., & Yerys, B. E. (2016). Social-Emotional Inhibition of Return in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder Versus Typical Development. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 46(4), 1236–1246.
- Yerys, B.E., Antezana, L., Weinblatt, R., Jankowski, K.F., Strang, J., Vaidya, C.J., Schultz, R.T., Gaillard, W.D., & Kenworthy, L. (2015). Neural correlates of set-shifting in children with autism. Autism Research, 8(4):386-397.
- Raznahan, A., Wallace, G.L., Antezana, L., Greenstein, D., Lenroot, R., Thurm, A., Gozzi, M., Spence, S., Martin, A., Swedo, S.E. & Giedd, J.N. (2013). Compared to What? Early Brain Overgrowth in Autism and the Perils of Population Norms. Biological Psychiatry, 74(8):563-575.
- B.A. - Psychology; Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- M.S. - Psychology (Clinical Science); Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA